1. What did you enjoy most about working with Revive Washing this past year?
There are two primary reasons I enjoy working for Revive: (1) The work is physically challenging and mentally engaging. (2) Dave looks out for his employees, maintaining our safety and encouraging a healthy working environment.
2. What is the most common question you receive from homeowners?
The most common question I received from home owners would likely be: “How long is this going to take?” (the answer is almost always 4-6 hrs).
3. What do you think of working with a company that raises money for clean drinking water?
It is cool that Revive is a company that uses water locally to give water globally. I feel proud to be a part of a company that promotes a charitable spirit.
4. What’s the most unenjoyable part of your job?
No job is perfect and so I would say that the cold, rainy days are probably the roughest part of the job.
5. What’s 1 thing no one knows about washing the exterior of a house?
Cedar shingles are remarkably slippy when wet.
Connect with us online at our website revivewashing.com or at: